Saturday, October 13, 2012

Deals galore!

Here are a few deals I have found around town:


  • The Fashion Bug is going out of business.  I have not checked it out, but the signs say markdowns up to 60% off!
  • The Albertsons at Pacific Ave (corner of Carpenter Rd) is also closing.  Markdowns are 75% off!  The only catch is the craziness of the store!  It is worse than any Black Friday I have ever seen.  After  driving around for a parking spot (should have been my first clue), when I entered the store the line was crazy!  The employee standing there said the wait in line was about two hours!  I didn't have that amount of time to kill, and waiting in line is my biggest pet peeve!  I may brave it again another day.
  • Regal Crown club members can get BOGO free tickets to see "Won't Back Down" October 12-18.  Swipe your club card when purchasing tickets to get the free ticket.  Link for showtimes
  • Amazon is having a huge sale on TP.  You can get 48 double rolls of Quilted Northern for $23.94.  If you want to save even more,  there is a link under the price info for an extra $1 off, and if you subscribe and save they will take off an extra 5%.  These discounts bring the total to $21.74 for 48 double rolls delivered to your house for free.
    Subscription dates are at monthly intervals, i.e. 1 month, 2 months, etc.  You can change your preferences for the delivery date of the subscription at any time or cancel it if the price goes up. Link to Amazon deal

No comments:

Post a Comment