Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Deal of the day - Free samples from All You

As you know, I am cheap.  Not just frugal, but cheap.  And so, I love to get free samples.  My favorite place for finding them is All You.

They have a great magazine full of coupons, recipes, and great household tips that you can actually use.  They also have a fantastic website.  You can search for any of the content from the magazine, look for grocery deals in your area, and order free samples.

Everyday there is a new sample posted, as well as a calender of past ones to order.

You can also sign up to be a Reality Checker.  From time to time they will ask you to test products, or ask for your hints and advice.  In September's issue, I will be quoted twice.  I am very excited!  This is actually my third time in the magazine.  I'm sure they will soon be asking me to be a regular contributor.  A girl can dream, can't she?

Link to All You daily samples

No comments:

Post a Comment