Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Deal of the day - Start earning free gift cards

I love the computer.  I can share pictures, easily send messages, and search for information to prove I am right.

Everyone has their favorite search engine, and mine is Swagbucks.  Here is why:  when you search for a site, they will randomly give you "Swagbucks."  These bucks can be turned in for, get this, free stuff!  My favorite free Swag is gift cards.  You can get an $5 Amazon gift card for only 450 bucks, but they have lots of other stores to choose from if Amazon is not your thing.

These Swagbucks are very easy to get, as I search for sites, recipes, and information many times a day.  I get enough points to get at least $20 in Amazon gift cards every year.  They also have other ways on their site to earn if you are interested.  They use Google to search,  so you will get the same results as if you used Google in the first place.

The hardest thing is remembering to go to the site to search.  Once you have that down, the rest is nothing.

Link to sign up for Swagbucks


No comments:

Post a Comment